Newton Toney Parish Council
For information on Parish Council business, keep an eye on this page for the next meeting dates and agenda. Most recent updates are shown in blue text.
• All meetings to be held at 7.30pm in the Memorial Hall, Newton Toney
Meeting dates in 2019:
• Annual Parish Meeting - details available here
• Agenda for next meeting available here
• Minutes from previous meetings available at this link
• 2018 Annual Chairman’s Report available here
• Information from Newton Toney Parish Council: Potential change of use from Public Path (RUPP) to Byway Open to All Traffic (BOAT) - Newton Tony 7 - further details here
• Details on Newton Toney’s Parish Steward available here
Any Parish related inquiries should be made in writing to the Parish Clerk in the first instance which will then be brought to the attention of the Parish Council.
Mrs Melanie Thomas, Windrush, Kings Paddock, Winterslow, SP5 1RZ
telephone: 01980 863802
7 Parish Councillors (two vacancies - further details available here):